Dr. Sam A. Labib- Head Team Physician
- Head Team Physician, Oglethorpe University Athletics
- Consulting Team Physician, Georgia Tech Athletics
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Crawford Long Hospital and Atlanta VAMC
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Emory University
- Completed his Orthopedic Surgery Residency at McGill University (Montreal, Canada) in 1991
- Completed a Sports Medicine Surgery Fellowship at University of Western Ontario (London, Canada) in 1992
- Completed a Foot and Ankle Surgery Fellowship at the American Sports Medicine Institute (Birmingham, Ala.) in 1998
- Board Certified By the American and Canadian Orthopedic Boards
- Orthopedic surgery practice since 1991
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine - since 1999
- Nominated by his peers - Top Sports Medicine Doctors in Atlanta, Atlanta Magazine, August 2001
Jamie Hobart - Head Athletic Trainer
Jamie, a native of Hannibal, New York, graduated from Alfred University in 2013 with her Bachelor of Science in athletic training. She then attended Winthrop University, where she worked as a graduate assistant while pursuing her Master of Science in sport and fitness administration. Jamie is a board certified athletic trainer and is licensed by the state of Georgia. She has been at Oglethorpe since fall of 2015.
Paige McCririe, Assistant Athletic Trainer
Paige graduated from Olivet Nazarene University with a Bachelor of Science in athletic training in 2016. She then moved back to her home town of Hillsdale, Michigan, to work at Hillsdale College. Paige worked primarily with the football, baseball and women's swimming teams. Paige also worked at the local high school, Hillsdale High School as the head athletic trainer working with all sports. She has been with Oglethorpe since 2018.